AT&T or American Telephone and Telegraph Company is a multinational telecommunication conglomerate which provides services like satellite television, fixed line telephony, digital television, etc.
In order to be able to contact to the AT&T personnel, make the payment online, check their service status online, ATT provides ATT email service for their customers. When you go to the SBC or AT&T login page, you are re-directed to Yahoo login section. That is because AT&T and Yahoo were merged in 2003. SBC, then purchased AT&T for $16 million in 2005 and adopted its name and brand.
Process For ATT Email Login
- From any web browser (Chrome, Internet Explorer, Safari), type in “www.att.net” in an address bar. Hit Enter.
- Click on Mail icon from the upper right hand side of the homepage. You will be re-directed to the ATT email login page.
- Enter your User ID or Email in the first field.
- Type in your Password in the next field.
- Tick the “Keep me signed in” box if you want to keep signed in for 2 weeks unless and until you log out. Do not tick this box if you are using a public/shared computer.
- Click Sign In button to log in successfully to your AT&T email account.
Usually people do not forget their User ID or Email address. But in case if you did forget your User id, then just click on Forgot User ID/ Email Address? link just below the ID/Email field.