AT&T is a popular web-based email service used by many individuals throughout the world. Even though AT&T email works well on various devices, it may occasionally display an error. iPhone customers have recently reported that ATT emails not working on iPhone.
The most common cause of ATT email not functioning on iPhone issues are incoming errors; however, the most common cause is an invalid login and password. Aside from that, there are a few more reasons why ATT net email is not working.
Reasons for ATT Email not Working on iPhone
- The username and password are incorrect.
- Error with ATT Email Service
- Browser-related issues
- POP or incorrect IMAP settings
Check the internet:
- You’ll need a good internet connection to use AT&T email services on an iPhone.
- As a result, verify your internet connection and establish a steady connection.
- When your AT&T email stops working, turn off your iPhone.
- Then restart your smartphone and try to connect to AT&T again, as restarting your iPhone may resolve the issue.
Solutions for AT&T Not Working in iPhone
Re-add AT&T setup
Let’s start by admitting that setting up an AT&T email account is time-consuming. As a result, you never know if the reason for ‘ATT Email not working on iPhone’ is that you skipped a step or did something incorrectly. Regardless of the cause, you can remedy this by uninstalling and re-adding your AT&T email account on your iPhone.
- Go to Mail, Contacts, and Calendars in your iPhone’s settings.
- Add accounts by clicking Add Accounts and using your AT&T email login credentials.
- After that, go to IMAP settings and fill in the necessary information.
- Then, under the Outgoing mail server, choose SMTP.
- After that, fill in the rest of the information and save it.
- Finally, restart your iPhone and try to access AT&T email once more.
Check the account settings, browser, and connectivity.
- Check to see if your email fits inside the message size restriction.
- If you do not include the correct recipient email address, you will be prompted with an error message such as “failed delivery” or “Problem found- Message not sent.”
- You may have blocked the email address from which you want to receive messages.
- Check the filter’s settings to ensure your emails are in the correct folder.
- Check to see if someone has access to your account; if this is the case, you may receive emails from your email address or spam complaints from your email address.
Check the connectivity or browser issue.
- First, open your AT&T Mail on your system’s or device’s default web browser.
- Make sure your browser accepts cookies. After that, remove all the cookies and cache that have been gathered. You can find this information in your browser’s Preferences, Settings, or Options menu.
- Now Disable any browser add-ons or tools to check if they’re the source of your email access issues.
- Make sure Adobe Flash Player is turned on and up to date.
Using the solutions described above, you can resolve the AT&T not working on the iPhone. On the other hand, you cannot resolve this issue yourself, or you can seek assistance from a technical professional. To receive better alternatives for fixing e email service error that has occurred on your iPhone, contact AT&T customer support.