You can access your AT&T e-mail account using webmail through your web-browser (like Internet Explorer or Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox, etc.) or through specialized client-based e-mail programs (like Microsoft Outlook or Outlook Express).
For att.net email login, you need to provide your login details. If you do not know the process, then follow the steps below.
Procedures For Att.net Email Login
- Go to att.net. This will re-direct you to the att.yahoo.com homepage.
- Click on Mail icon from the top right hand side of the page.
- From the att mail login section, type in your User ID/Email. You can login with the email extension from the list below :
- Enter your password on the next empty field.
- Check the “Keep me signed in” box. Checking this box will keep you signed in for 2 weeks unless you sign out. Leave this box unchecked if you are using shared/local computer.
- Finally click Sign In button for att.net email login. You can now check your Inbox messages, delete the spam and junk messages, compose and send emails to your friends and families.
- If you need to sign out, remember to click the “Sign Out” link located at the top right hand side of most att.net pages once you’re signed in.