When you need to send a large file, some documents or pictures to someone then everyone prefer to choose web-mail service because it doesn’t decrease the quality of the file (especially if it is picture) as well as it has a capacity to send 25 MB which is the maximum size of a SBCGlobal mail. If you need to send large files, then you can try an alternatives like you can zip up your files before you send email to someone.
How To Upload and Send Large Files from SBCGlobal Mail
- At first you need to open your Sbcglobal email by logging it and for logging you need to enter your email address as well as password of it.
- If you are sending a new email or replying emails to someone the steps to add a file to an email are the same.
- For that, you need to go in the Compose pane and need to select the paper clip icon which is next to the Send button.
- In the selection window you need to browse to select the file which you like to attach and then select open or you can just double-click. As per depending on your browser you can also be able to select multiple files at once using the Ctrl key of yours keyboard.
- When yours selected file has been uploaded then an image or icon of the file will appear at the bottom of your message where you can check the file size by hovering over the attachment.
- When you are ready to send your message then you just need to select a “Send” button which has a blue color background in it.
- In case if you mistakenly added a file or you addthe wrong one for sending an email then you can remove it by hovering over the attachment and selecting the black X that appears.
- For removing all the attachments you just need to select Remove All above the attachments area.
These are the steps to attach and send large files from SBCglobal Mail. If you have any questions and queries regarding SBCglobal.net mail then please feel free to post them on the comment box below.
SBCGlobal is one of the most popular web-mail services in the world and most of the Sbcglobal email users are having complains about the mail service and lots of other issues in SBCGlobal email login and forcing users to switch to another email service and you just cannot leave your SBCGlobal.net email being unused and you wait for to delete automatically then it is better if you delete sbcglobal email account.
Recently SBCGlobal email user has been facing the problem where the email is not working in Internet Explorer browser and people have been bringing out their frustration in the social media platforms. But we have found the solution to this very problem.
The following are the steps which you can follow in order to solve Sbcglobal email not working on internet explorer 11:
- At first you need to open your browser of your pc and then you need to go to http://tinyurl.com/sbcglobal11046 page for opening the login page of it and then you need to write the first letter of your username.
- After that a drop-down list will be appear from which you can select your username. And after selecting it you need to press ‘delete’ option.
- Then you need to click in the ‘confirm’ button in order to confirm the deletion process.
- Now, you have to go to ‘internet options’ which is being followed by going to ‘general tab’ and then you need to go to ‘browsing history’ option in which there will be an option named ‘delete’.
- There are some of the options that you have to uncheck they are: ‘preserve favorite website data’, ‘temporary internet files’ and ‘delete cookies’.
- When it comes to the options like ‘history’, ‘passwords’ and ‘temporary files’ then you need to remove them all.
- Now, you need to try logging into your SBCGlobal net email account, and then you will be able to log in successfully.
These are the above mentioned steps that you can use in order to solve the problem of sbcglobal email not working on internet explorer 11. In case if you come across with any issue related with it again then it’s better to get help with email experts because there might be other reasons which is not letting you to use your SBC yahoo login email on Internet Explorer 11.