BT , British Telecommunications is a British multinational telecommunication which provides services like Fixed-line telephone, mobile telephony, broadband internet, fibre optic communication, digital television and other IT services. BT Mail is a free web based email service provided by BT itself for their customers.
BT Mail Login Steps
- Open any web browser on your PC or laptop (Chrome, Internet Explorer, Safari).
- Then go to the web address www.bt.com. You will be re-directed to home.bt.com.
- Click on Email from the top right hand side of the page. BT mail login page will open.
- Now enter your Email Address on the first blank field. Your e-mail address must be in this format firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Type in your password correctly.
- Before you sign in, check the “Keep me logged in” box if you want to save your password on your device for future.
- At last, click Sign in button. If both the e-mail and password matches, then login process will be successful.
BT Mail Login Problems
If you do not get your email address and password right for the first time. Re-check for the possible spelling mistakes and check for the missing characters in your password and username.
Do not try to login with the same username and password for number of times even if the login error occurs. Too many unsuccessful attempts to login will have you temporarily locked out from your account. You have to try again after 15 minutes. Be patient!
If you still cannot sign in to your BTinternet email account, please reset your password here.
- From the password reset page, enter your BT ID or your BT Email account. Then click Continue.
- Now you need to choose how would you like to reset your password. If you have provided both mobile number and recovery email address, you will see both options.
- Choose email if you want to receive verification code via email. Choose phone if you want to receive verification code via text message.
- Follow the reset link and then you will be asked to set a new password for your bt email account.
- To confirm your password, enter your new password again. Click Ok.