AT&T or American Telephone and Telegraph Company is a multinational telecommunication conglomerate which provides services like satellite television, fixed line telephony, digital television, etc.
In order to be able to contact to the AT&T personnel, make the payment online, check their service status online, ATT provides ATT email service for their customers. When you go to the SBC or AT&T login page, you are re-directed to Yahoo login section. That is because AT&T and Yahoo were merged in 2003. SBC, then purchased AT&T for $16 million in 2005 and adopted its name and brand.
Process For ATT Email Login
- From any web browser (Chrome, Internet Explorer, Safari), type in “www.att.net” in an address bar. Hit Enter.
- Click on Mail icon from the upper right hand side of the homepage. You will be re-directed to the ATT email login page.
- Enter your User ID or Email in the first field.
- Type in your Password in the next field.
- Tick the “Keep me signed in” box if you want to keep signed in for 2 weeks unless and until you log out. Do not tick this box if you are using a public/shared computer.
- Click Sign In button to log in successfully to your AT&T email account.
Usually people do not forget their User ID or Email address. But in case if you did forget your User id, then just click on Forgot User ID/ Email Address? link just below the ID/Email field.
Click Forgot Password? link in case you forgot your ATT email login password. Click on this link to know all the processes regarding ATT password reset.
You can access your AT&T e-mail account using webmail through your web-browser (like Internet Explorer or Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox, etc.) or through specialized client-based e-mail programs (like Microsoft Outlook or Outlook Express).
For att.net email login, you need to provide your login details. If you do not know the process, then follow the steps below.
Procedures For Att.net Email Login
- Go to att.net. This will re-direct you to the att.yahoo.com homepage.
- Click on Mail icon from the top right hand side of the page.
- From the att mail login section, type in your User ID/Email. You can login with the email extension from the list below :
- Enter your password on the next empty field.
- Check the “Keep me signed in” box. Checking this box will keep you signed in for 2 weeks unless you sign out. Leave this box unchecked if you are using shared/local computer.
- Finally click Sign In button for att.net email login. You can now check your Inbox messages, delete the spam and junk messages, compose and send emails to your friends and families.
- If you need to sign out, remember to click the “Sign Out” link located at the top right hand side of most att.net pages once you’re signed in.