You can access your AT&T e-mail account using webmail through your web-browser (like Internet Explorer or Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox, etc.) or through specialized client-based e-mail programs (like Microsoft Outlook or Outlook Express).
For att.net email login, you need to provide your login details. If you do not know the process, then follow the steps below.
Procedures For Att.net Email Login
- Go to att.net. This will re-direct you to the att.yahoo.com homepage.
- Click on Mail icon from the top right hand side of the page.
- From the att mail login section, type in your User ID/Email. You can login with the email extension from the list below :
- Enter your password on the next empty field.
- Check the “Keep me signed in” box. Checking this box will keep you signed in for 2 weeks unless you sign out. Leave this box unchecked if you are using shared/local computer.
- Finally click Sign In button for att.net email login. You can now check your Inbox messages, delete the spam and junk messages, compose and send emails to your friends and families.
- If you need to sign out, remember to click the “Sign Out” link located at the top right hand side of most att.net pages once you’re signed in.
AT&T or American Telephone & Telegraph company is an American multinational telecommunication company. It is the second biggest mobile telephone service provider and the largest provider of fixed telephone services in the United States. ATT Email is the free web based email service from by AT&T to their customers.
In this article we are going to discuss all the required steps for ATT email sign in.
Procedure for ATT Email Sign in
- Open a new tab on your web browser such as Chrome, Internet Explorer, Safari. Press Ctrl+T on your keyboard for Windows and Cmd(⌘)+T in you are using Mac.
- Then go to the web address www.att.net which is the an official website of AT&T.
- Click on Mail icon that you can see at the top right hand side of the page. You will be re-directed to the loginprodx.att.net page.
- Type in your User ID or Email address on the first blank field. You can enter just your username or full e-mail address (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Then enter your password. Check the “keep me signed in” box if you want to stay signed in for 2 weeks unless you sign out. Please do not check this box if you are using a public computer(cafe, library, office) to log in.
- Finally click Sign In button.
Please remember that, if you cannot sign in to your AT&T mail account do not always jump in the conclusion that you should now reset your password. Try checking for the possible spelling mistakes in your e-mail and password.
Check if your internet connection is working properly or not. Sometimes the problem can be internal that means maybe the AT&T official website might be down with some technical problem. In that case, deal with patience.
If nothing works, then you can click on Forgot password? link from the login section. Provide your recovery email address or mobile number that you set during sign up. Then ATT.net will send you verification code. Use that code to set a new password for ATT email sign in.