SBCGlobal.net email users are facing the problem regarding not being able to access their AT&T Yahoo mail login page on Google Chrome browser. They are having a SSL error whenever they try to access their email. It is quiet frustrating because they cannot access their email at all during to this SSL error. Official works and agreements are these days done through emails, so this issue coming out of nowhere is causing panic among all the SBCGlobal email users.
They have also told that the https:// is coming in red background and is also crossed out, which means, the security level is not there. You can still choose to click on Proceed anyway button to move on to the web page but that is not the perfect solution to this at all. People have done all sorts of things like, changing ports, changing other SBCGlobal email settings, but nothing seems to be working at all.
This problem particularly is causing in Google Chrome browser. Users who have tried to access their SBC email from Internet Explorer were able to use it without any of those SSL message showing up.
There are certain steps that you have to follow in order to enable Secure Sockets Layer enabled. So, without any further ado, let me just write down the steps, which you will follow in the exact same order.
- Open Google Chrome browser. Click on Menu icon from the top right hand side of the page.
- Select ‘settings’.
- Scroll down to the bottom and click ‘show advanced settings’.
- Now, you have to click on ‘Content settings..’ option, which is under the privacy section.
- You will see a dialog box appearing in the ‘cookies’ section, so you have to make sure that you have selected ‘allow local data to be set’ option in order to allow both first party and third party cookies.
- Click ‘Done’ to save the changes.
By doing so, you will be able to activate SSL on your Google Chrome. With the activation of SSL, you will be able to use your email account and various other sites, which were interfered previously.
But what if the SBCGlobal email login is not working even after performing the above-mentioned steps? You might want to call for support team from SBCGlobal itself. Experts know better than anyone.