SBCGlobal is one of the most popular webmail services in the world. Initially, Southern Bell Company used to operate SBCglobal.net email but later Southern Bell Company bought AT&T and then changed the name of traditional SBCGlobal to AT&T e-mail.
Again later Later on, AT&T mail went into partnership with Yahoo mail, thus resulting in a different name ‘SBCGlobal Yahoo mail’. ATT.com also offered the option to merge your AT&T and Yahoo email IDs back in 2015.
Recently, most of the SBCglobal email users are having complains regarding the mail service and lots of other issues in ATT.Net email login, thus forcing people to switch to another email service. But you cannot just leave your SBCGlobal.net email unused and wait for it delete automatically. It is better if you delete sbcglobal email account manually.
So if you want to delete unwanted and unused SBCGlobal email account, then we will be discussing about that in this article.
Steps To Delete SBCGlobal Email Account
- First of all, you need to sign into your www SBCGlobal net email account.
- Now, click on your ‘username’ or your account avatar from the upper right hand side of the screen. Then select ‘profile’ from the drop-down menu.
- Click on ‘Account Profile’ by going into SBCGlobal email settings where you will find an option called ‘email account’. Click on it.
- All your account information will be displayed on the screen. Under the user information tab, you will see the status to be ‘active’ which is because you are using it right now.
- Click ‘Delete Account’ button located right next to ‘member ID’.
- Now, you will see the confirmation pop-up box, where you will have to click ‘OK’.
- When you check the status after that, you will find that is has changed from ‘active’ to ‘disabled’.
- The process of deleting SBCGlobal net mail account is quite simple. Once you see the account status as ‘disabled’, then it means that you are no longer active on the platform. But, you need to make sure that you make arrangements to forward all your emails to new email ID.