We know how it feels like when you forget your password or your login details. So AT&T makes it easier for you to set up a new password or retrieve your lost and forgotten User ID in case you forgot your SBCGlobal user id or password.
In this article, we are going to discuss on how you can set a new password in place of forgotten one and how to retrieve your User ID through your e-mail or phone.
Forgot Your SBCGlobal User ID ?
- First from myAT&T mobile app or the login page from att.com, click on Forgot User ID link.
- Then enter your Contact Email Address for your account. Then click on Next.
- AT&T will send your User ID to this email address.
- Some users might want to choose receive their IDs in the form of free text message. If you cannot remember your contact email address, choose Don’t know your contact email address? link.
- Then provide your account type such as Wireless, HOme Phone/Internet/DirecTv or U-verse to retrieve your User ID.
- That is it. You will then receive your lost or forgotten SBCGlobal User ID.
Forgot Your SBCGlobal Password?
AT&T makes it easier to set up a new password if you are having problems with your login password
- From myAT&T app or att.com login page, select Forgot your password? link.
- Now enter your User ID and your Last Name on their respective fields.
- Choose how would you like to create a new password. You can either receive a temporary password or you can answer security questions.
- If you choose temporary password, you can also choose how you want to receive it i.e. via e-mail or text message.
- After you receive temporary password, you will use this one-time temporary password to create a new login password.
- If you choose answer security questions. you need to answer to security question that you set during AT&T e-mail sign up. Then you will be asked to set a new login password.
- If you are having troubles while resetting your SBCGlobal password, then go to this link https://sbcglobalnetemail.com/issues-while-resetting-sbcglobal-email-login-password/