How To Access SBC Global Webmail .
- First, go to Yahoo Mail login page or go to att.net and click on to sign in.
- Enter your AT&T e-mail id and password.
- By clicking sign in you can access to your SBCglobal.net account.
You can log into your account at sbcglobal net email login. By entering your e-mail address and password you can sign in to SBC global account. You can manage your account as usual as you can do it at your home. Once you delete the messages, they will not be available on other computer and messages deleted by using other computer are not available on your webmail. The method or buttons to compose, delete or forward a message are same. You can do many things after accessing to your SBC global e-mail account. You can check your received or sent e-mails. You can compose new e-mails and send them to other persons. You can compose a message and save them to drafts. You can delete or forward the e-mail that you have received. You can do much out of it.
If you forget your password of SBC global webmail, or you want to change it for some other reason you can reset your password. To get information about resetting the password you can go to sbcglobal net email.
You have to follow three steps to reset your password.
- The first step is to go to the login page Yahoo Att.net. Click on the sign in link. It opens only in yahoo browser.
- The second step is to click on the ‘Forget Password’ link which is under the space given to enter password.
- In third step you have to fill the information required to reset the password. Click on the change your password link. Here, you have to enter your old password and a new password and click to confirm it.
There are some tips and warnings for using your e-mail account:
- Always be careful while using your e-mail account in public place, be sure that no one could see your password.
- Delete temporary files after using the computer at internet cafes.
- Use internet options in the web browser to delete these files.
- Be careful while downloading attachments to the public computer.
- Do not use your credit or debit card on the public computer.
- The information can be easily retrieved later with the help of malicious software.