SBC Global mail is now a part of Yahoo and AT&T mail. If you want to go for SBC Global mail then you will be directed to the yahoo mail/ att.net mail login page because these companies are have been merged. You can login your account by giving the login credentials to access the account. SBC Global was initially a separate company but in 2005 it merged with the AT&T to increase the brand name.
Detailed Steps To Login With SBC Mail
Before we even start the login process you are supposed to have the login credentials. That means, you must be a registered user of SBCGlobal email. If you have the login details then you can access the account by following the given steps:
- First of all turn on the computer and open any web browser such as Chrome, Firefox, etc.. Type the URL(web address) of SBCGlobal in the address bar and press “Enter” from your key board to access the website.
- Open the yahoo or ATT login page to access the account.
- As you access to the login page then you have to follow three easy steps to login the account.
- First of all you have to enter the AT&T id/email which is actually SBC Global net email id in the first box.
- Secondly provide the password in the next box. Type the password correctly as it is case sensitive. Turn off the caps lock if it’s on.
- Last step is to click on the “Sign in” button or press “Enter” from your key board and get an access to your account of SBC.
What One Can Do After Accessing The Account?
One can avail the various services after having an access to the account:
- You can check your mail inbox easily and view all of your mails.
- You can compose a new mail and send it, reply to an email.
- You can also save a particular email message as a daft.
- You can forward any received mail. For e.g. invitation, notice, funny posts that you do not want to re-type.
- You can manage your account and change it settings according to your requirements.
Beside These You Can Also Avail Many Other Services Of The SBC Global Mail.
How Can I Create New Sub Accounts With The SBC Yahoo! DSL?
You can create new sub-accounts after transition of your main account with SBC Yahoo! DSL by accessing the “My Account” page. Click on “Sub Accounts” and select the “Create New Sub Account” present below the heading of “Sub Accounts” and go through the screen instructions to create the sub-account.
Which Features Are Available For Sub Accounts?
Each sub-account contains customizable home page in addition to the 2 GB storage in mail. It also contains 30MB of storage for the files and pics. For accessing the account you require the member id and password like the master account and access the SBC Yahoo! DSL Product and the services.
Do I have to pay for the Additional SBC Yahoo! DSL mail box?
No, there is no additional charge for the sub accounts mail boxes which you create with SBC Yahoo! DSL. This process is free of cost.