Android is taking over the mobile world slowly. Android users should be able to do all the daily tasks from their smartphone. Most of the people do not know that their Android smartphone can run more than one email account at once.
In order to synchronise email accounts, users can even set up the wizard that allows synchronisation. You can set up the SBC Global email account on your android phone via the wizard setup. SBC Global uses the server of AT&T besides using its common server.
Set Up Email Settings of SBC Global Email On Android
- Firstly open the application menu of your android by clicking on the “Application icon” present on t home screen.
- Then open the “Email function” from the available list of applications and then navigate to the option of “+ Add Account”.
- Select Person (IMAP/POP). Then tap NEXT.
- Now you have to enter your full email address and password of SBC Global in given fields. If you don’t have the account then it is right time to make a new account and then give your email address and password.
- Your account type will be set to POP3 automatically, select it in the account type header. Now enter pop.att.yahoo.com in the incoming POP field and set this address for incoming email server.
- For outgoing POP field, you have to enter the given address smtp.att.yahoo.com in outgoing server field. Remember that your incoming server will be POP3 and port number is 995.
- Now tap on the SSL box to make sure that you want to get the SSL service as your incoming mail.
- Your port number for the outgoing mail will be 465 and you have to again hit the SSL box for outgoing mail.
- Now tap the “Next” button to move towards the verification page and complete the mailing setting up process.
- Now you can set up the sync frequency and the time of syncing.