SBCGlobal mail is the web based email service provided by SBC. SBCGlobal or Southwestern Bell Corporation is an American multinational conglomerate holding company which is now a part of AT&T. Recently, there have been many reports and complaints from lots of people who are using Apple Mac facing the issue of SBCGlobal email then there is definitely something wrong with the Mac or the SBCGlobal email that is causing this problem.
If you are one of those victims and do not know what to do and what is the solution, then look no further. Follow the steps that we are going to discuss below and you can easily fix the issue of SBCGlobal email not working on your MacBook.
How to fix the issue of SBCGlobal Email not working on Mac Book?
- At first you need to go to the “Settings” on your Mac computer.
- Inside the settings option, there you can see an option named as a ‘Mail, Contacts, Calendars’ and all you need to do is you need to click on it and inside it you need to choose ‘accounts’.
- After that, you will get the list of all account types from that you can select the option for the ‘add account’ and there you can see an option named called as a ‘other’ that you need to select in order to open a new account form.
- After that you need to select ‘add mail account’ option from that list. In the field of email you need to write your SBC mail password and in the field of a password write password of your SBCGlobal email.
- After that you need to write a description for sbcglobal email account and also you can write a ‘SBCGlobal’ in the field of description.
- After that you need to click in the ‘Next’ button and then choose the option ‘POP’ which is at the bottom of the screen and select ‘inbound.att.net’ which is under the host name.
- You need to write your SBC Yahoo login email address in the username text box and write password in the password text box which is corresponding to an email.
- Then you need to click in the ‘Next’ option and it will bring you to the outgoing email server option and over there you need to type ‘outbound.att.net’ and click ‘Save’ button for saving the settings which you had made a changes.
- Finally, the setup process is complete after you do all the above steps and now you need to use your net email login for your personal as well as for a professional use.
In case if you have any issue after all the process then you can go and check the SBCGlobal email settings for finding out if there is a problem in it or not. If you still have confusions regarding SBCGlobal pop, SMTP and imap settings , then I highly recommend you to check out our article about the email settings https://sbcglobalnetemail.com/sbcgobal-net-email-settings/