In order to sign in to your SBC Global email account, you need to enter your correct username and password. Sometimes you might or have forgotten your password. But that doesn’t mean you are totally locked out for your SbcGlobal account. You can still reset your forgotten password and re-gain access to your account.
SbcGlobal Email Password Reset Steps
- From a web browser, go to the web address “att.net”.
- Click on Sign in link from the top right hand side of the homepage. You will be re-directed to the AT&T Login page.
- If you have forgotten your Sbcglobal email password, then the login error message will appear on your screen.
- Click on ‘Forgot Password?‘ link underneath the Password field. It will take you to att.com Password Reset section.
- Now check Password box. Please enter your User ID and your Last Name. Click on Continue button.
- You can now choose to receive a temporary password or answer your security questions. Select ‘Send me a temporary password’ or ‘I’ll answer my security questions’.
- If you select a temporary password, then AT&T will send you an email with a new temporary password in your recovery email address. Log in using that temporary password and now create a new password for AT&T login.
- If you remember your security questions and answers, simply answer your security questions 1 & 2 and click Continue. Now create a new password.
These are the steps that you need to follow for SbcGlobal email password reset. Once you have a new account, then sign in to your account using the new password. You can even use LastPass in your browser if you want to save your password.