In this article, we are going to discuss about att.net email login or SBCGlobal mail login. Follow this article till the end to know how you can configure SBCGlobal mail on your HTC phone and Droid based devices.
The steps which we are going to discuss in this post are basic steps and same for all the HTC models. In order to change the settings of your server from the phone, you need to go to SBCGlobal email settings of your account. After configuring the SBC global email, you can use this mail service without any problem.
Follow these steps for Droid Phone Settings
- Open the Settings option on your mobile device. Now scroll down and tap on ‘Applications’.
- Choose ‘Email’ from the list of apps.
- Enter the email address along with @sbcglobal.net in the relevant box.
- Enter the password that you used to log in with.
- Tap on ‘Next’ to continue.
- Click on ‘SBC Mail’ account from the list of email service providers.
Note: Please remember that you can run only one account at a time on your Droid phone. If any account is already setup on your phone, then you need to delete that account first and then configure the SBCGlobal.net email. To delete the current email account from your phone, you need to open the ‘Settings’ option and select ‘Remove’ account option from the mail menu.
- Enter the complete SBCGlobal Net mail address and password in the next two fields.
- Type sbcglobal.net in the server address box.
- Select ‘Next’ to go to next step.
- Tap ‘Finish’ to finish off the setup process.
- This is the last step for your SBC global net login setup.
These were all about the setup steps of SBCGlobal email for your Droid phone. If you want to configure www SBCGlobal net on your HTC phone, follow these steps :
- Tap on the grid icon of your phone which is present just at the bottom of the email login screen.
- Tap on ‘Email’.
- Type in your SBCGlobal Net login username or email address in the first field.
- Enter the password for your account.
- Setup POP3 server in the next step and enter the information related to it.
- Enter the following details for the incoming server:
Username: This is also known as email address box. Enter the email address of your SBC account.
Password: This is the one which you use to login to your email account.
POP3 server: Enter pop3.sbcglobal.net in the server address field.
Port number: 995
Security type: Select SSL type to authenticate the servers of your account.
For more details on SBCglobal.net email settings, please follow our previous article https://sbcglobalnetemail.com/sbcgobal-net-email-settings/