Instant messaging is the most popular thing today. But before instant messenger, E-mail was the common way of communication. There are numerous free webmail services available to choose from. Some of the features you have to look for are free storage, security when you are choosing the best e-mail service.
SBC Global webmail or ATT email is one of the best webmail providers there is. SBC stands of Southwestern Bell Company. It is a free web based email service provided to the customers of SBC & ATT service. When you go to the SBC or AT&T login page, you are re-directed to Yahoo login section. That is because AT&T and Yahoo were merged in 2003. SBC, then purchased AT&T for $16 million in 2005 and adopted its name and brand. SBC global has access to and provides all services of Yahoo including Yahoo! mail, chat or messenger.
SBCGlobal Email Sign In Process
- Though the login page of sbcglobal.net or att.net or yahoo are same or integrated, the web address/ URL are totally different for all of them.
- First of all, go to this link https://login.yahoo.com/config/login_verify2?.partner=sbc . Look how the URL is ended with partner=sbc. This means you are landed on SBCGlobal mail login page.
- Enter your AT&T ID or Email address, then type in your SBC/ATT password.
- Check the ‘keep me signed in’ box if you want your device to keep you logged in for 2 weeks straight unless you sign out. But do not check this box if you are using a shared computer (office, cyber cafe).
- Click “Sign In” button to finish off the sbcglobal email sign in process.
Once you are logged in to your sbcglobal account successfully, you can manage your account as usual as you can do it at your home. Delete the unwanted email messages. The deleted emails will go to trash folder. If you want to delete them forever, then you have to empty the trash folder too. Once you do that, they will not be available on your webmail folder or your computer. You can do many things after accessing to your SBC global e-mail account. You can check your received or sent e-mails. You can compose new e-mails and send them to other persons. If you see an email which is very important that needs to be shared or something very funny, then you can forward that mail to as much email addresses you want.
If you cannot sign in to your SBCGlobal.net email account, then you might want to reset your password. For that:
- From the SBCglobal email sign in page, click on Forgot Password? link right under the Password field. You can see that on the screenshot I provided above.
- This will re-direct you to www.att.com password reset page.
- Check Password option. Enter your User ID. User or Access IDs are the ID that you get with your U-verse, home phone, wireless and your ATT email account.
- Enter your Last name then click Continue. You will get an email with a password reset link in your mail inbox.
- Go to that link, set a new and strong password for sbcglobal email sign in.
Check this article to know how you can prevent your SBC account from being hacked https://sbcglobalnetemail.com/prevent-your-sbcglobal-mail-from-being-hacked/