SBCGlobal email is one of the best webmail service that you can access online. SBCGlobal email or AT&T is associated with Yahoo! email. Do you know you can access your SBCGlobale mail on Microsoft Outlook? Yes, you can.
In order to use you SBCGlobal.net email from Outlook, you need to have Microsoft Office installed onto your desktop or laptop.
Steps to Setup SBCGlobal Email With Outlook
- Open Outlook, click on File menu. Then click on +Add Account button.
- Select Manually configure server settings or additional server types. Then click Next.
- Choose Internet E-mail in order to connect to POP or IMAP server to send and receive e-mail messages. Then click Next button.
- Now you will have to enter your name and email address in the ‘User Information’ section.
- Enter your name (username) that you want others to see.
- Then on Email Address field, enter your full SBCGlobal email address, email@example.com.
- In the Account Type, choose POP3 from drop-down menu.
- For ‘Incoming Mail Server’, you will have to enter ‘Inbound.att.net.
- For ‘Outgoing mail (SMTP) server, you need to enter ‘Outbound.att.net.
- Then under Logon Information, you will have to enter your User Name and Password. Tick ‘Remember password’ if you want to save password for future.
- Then, you will see ‘Advanced’ tab in which you will have to do the following things:
- Set the incoming server, i.e., POP3 to port 995.
- You need to check the box that says ‘requires SSL connection’.
- Set the Outgoing server, i.e., SMTP to port 465.
- There will be an option that says ‘use the following type of encrypted connection’. For that you will have to select ‘SSL’.
- Finally, select OK, then click on Next and then click on Finish at last
Hope you can setup SBC Global email with Outlook by following the above steps. Your daily work will be more easy and convenient with the combination of SBCGlobal email and Outlook.
If you need more information on SBCGlobal email settings, then follow this link https://sbcglobalnetemail.com/sbcgobal-net-email-settings/