Windows 10 is the latest version on Windows OS. The new OS runs on every Windows supported device PC, laptop, tablet, even smartphones. There are so many new and exciting features in Windows 10 that many people upgraded their Windows version. But when it comes to accessing e-mail services, people are having lots of complaints. Users are not able to sync SBCGlobal email account with the latest version of Windows.
But, when it comes to accessing e-mail services in Windows 10, then people are having lots of issues. While Windows 10 is syncing with Gmail account without any glitch, users are not been able to sync with their SBCGlobal mail account.
You will have to follow the advanced setup, which is given below:
- Open MS Windows 10 Mail app. Now, click on ‘accounts’ followed by ‘add accounts’.
- Choose ‘other account’
- Now, you will have to enter your SBCglobal email address, password and other details as per the requirement.
You will be able to sync SBCglobal.net email login with Windows 10 after following the above steps. If it does not work, then you have to go through another procedures which is a bit advanced. Follow these steps :
- Instead of ‘other account’, you have to select ‘advanced setup’.
- After that, you need to choose ‘internet mail’.
- You have to add a name for the account, which could be anything like ‘(Your NAME account)’.
- Now, add the name you wish to send mails from.
- Type in ‘inbound.att.net’ under ‘incoming email server’. Enter ‘POP3’ under ‘account type’ option.
- Enter your sbcglobal net email login account and password in their respective fields.
- Enter ‘outbound.att.net’ under the option of ‘outgoing email server or SMTP server’.
I hope these steps are going to work for you, and you will be able to see all your SBCGlobal mails gettings synced with Windows 10. If it did not work for you, then you contact AT&T customer support for trouble shooting or you can search for the solutions in the internet.