AT&T or American Telephone and Telegraph Company is a multinational telecommunication conglomerate which provides services like satellite television, fixed line telephony, digital television, etc.
In order to be able to contact to the AT&T personnel, make the payment online, check their service status online, ATT provides ATT email service for their customers. When you go to the SBC or AT&T login page, you are re-directed to Yahoo login section. That is because AT&T and Yahoo were merged in 2003. SBC, then purchased AT&T for $16 million in 2005 and adopted its name and brand.
Process For ATT Email Login
- From any web browser (Chrome, Internet Explorer, Safari), type in “www.att.net” in an address bar. Hit Enter.
- Click on Mail icon from the upper right hand side of the homepage. You will be re-directed to the ATT email login page.
- Enter your User ID or Email in the first field.
- Type in your Password in the next field.
- Tick the “Keep me signed in” box if you want to keep signed in for 2 weeks unless and until you log out. Do not tick this box if you are using a public/shared computer.
- Click Sign In button to log in successfully to your AT&T email account.
Usually people do not forget their User ID or Email address. But in case if you did forget your User id, then just click on Forgot User ID/ Email Address? link just below the ID/Email field.
Click Forgot Password? link in case you forgot your ATT email login password. Click on this link to know all the processes regarding ATT password reset.
AT&T or American Telephone & Telegraph company is an American multinational telecommunication company. It is the second biggest mobile telephone service provider and the largest provider of fixed telephone services in the United States. ATT Email is the free web based email service from by AT&T to their customers.
In this article we are going to discuss all the required steps for ATT email sign in.
Procedure for ATT Email Sign in
- Open a new tab on your web browser such as Chrome, Internet Explorer, Safari. Press Ctrl+T on your keyboard for Windows and Cmd(⌘)+T in you are using Mac.
- Then go to the web address www.att.net which is the an official website of AT&T.
- Click on Mail icon that you can see at the top right hand side of the page. You will be re-directed to the loginprodx.att.net page.
- Type in your User ID or Email address on the first blank field. You can enter just your username or full e-mail address ([email protected]).
- Then enter your password. Check the “keep me signed in” box if you want to stay signed in for 2 weeks unless you sign out. Please do not check this box if you are using a public computer(cafe, library, office) to log in.
- Finally click Sign In button.
Please remember that, if you cannot sign in to your AT&T mail account do not always jump in the conclusion that you should now reset your password. Try checking for the possible spelling mistakes in your e-mail and password.
Check if your internet connection is working properly or not. Sometimes the problem can be internal that means maybe the AT&T official website might be down with some technical problem. In that case, deal with patience.
If nothing works, then you can click on Forgot password? link from the login section. Provide your recovery email address or mobile number that you set during sign up. Then ATT.net will send you verification code. Use that code to set a new password for ATT email sign in.