SBCGlobal mail is the web based email service provided by SBC. SBCGlobal or Southwestern Bell Corporation is an American multinational conglomerate holding company which is now a part of AT&T. Recently, there have been many reports and complaints from lots of people who are using Apple Mac facing the issue of SBCGlobal email then there is definitely something wrong with the Mac or the SBCGlobal email that is causing this problem.
If you are one of those victims and do not know what to do and what is the solution, then look no further. Follow the steps that we are going to discuss below and you can easily fix the issue of SBCGlobal email not working on your MacBook.
How to fix the issue of SBCGlobal Email not working on Mac Book?
- At first you need to go to the “Settings” on your Mac computer.
- Inside the settings option, there you can see an option named as a ‘Mail, Contacts, Calendars’ and all you need to do is you need to click on it and inside it you need to choose ‘accounts’.
- After that, you will get the list of all account types from that you can select the option for the ‘add account’ and there you can see an option named called as a ‘other’ that you need to select in order to open a new account form.
- After that you need to select ‘add mail account’ option from that list. In the field of email you need to write your SBC mail password and in the field of a password write password of your SBCGlobal email.
- After that you need to write a description for sbcglobal email account and also you can write a ‘SBCGlobal’ in the field of description.
- After that you need to click in the ‘Next’ button and then choose the option ‘POP’ which is at the bottom of the screen and select ‘inbound.att.net’ which is under the host name.
- You need to write your SBC Yahoo login email address in the username text box and write password in the password text box which is corresponding to an email.
- Then you need to click in the ‘Next’ option and it will bring you to the outgoing email server option and over there you need to type ‘outbound.att.net’ and click ‘Save’ button for saving the settings which you had made a changes.
- Finally, the setup process is complete after you do all the above steps and now you need to use your net email login for your personal as well as for a professional use.
In case if you have any issue after all the process then you can go and check the SBCGlobal email settings for finding out if there is a problem in it or not. If you still have confusions regarding SBCGlobal pop, SMTP and imap settings , then I highly recommend you to check out our article about the email settings https://sbcglobalnetemail.com/sbcgobal-net-email-settings/
SBCGlobal.net Email is one of the best free webmail services in the internet. The SBCGlobal mail users are facing a problem where they are not receiving any incoming emails. So here are the troubleshooting steps that you are required to follow in order to solve that issue.
- First of all compose a new email and send to yourself i.e. your own email @sbcglobal.net. If you have successfully received it, then it means that there is no problem with your SBCGlobal net Email. However, if you have not received the email, then first check the email address which you entered in the ‘send to’ field, then check the settings in the Cpanel of your account.
- If you have changed your server to a new one from fairly old one, then you may get the receiving mail problem. If that is the case, you need to contact the network administrator for problem solving. You might have to to sign in to the new server with the same SBCGlobal Net email settings.
- If the account is not having sufficient space to receive the message, then also you may get the problem in receiving the new mail in your inbox. You are given a sufficient space or quota on every account to save the incoming message. If the space provided is been exhausted, then you need to free it by deleting the mails from your inbox. For this, you need to tap on ‘account section’ from the cpanel. If you want to enhance the disk quota, then you can do so by visiting the official SBCGlobal Email settings Here, you will find a list of all the accounts on which you have done login earlier from your computer. Click on SBCGlobal net mail option and change the disk quota.
- Sometimes, your new incoming mail end up in the Junk or Spam folder. This is due to the “Spam Assassin” option enabled on your device. If that option is enabled, you will start getting all the messages in this folder and you will not receive in the inbox folder anymore. Disable that option and your problem will be solved.
- If the new mails are not even received in ‘New’ or ‘Inbox’ folder even after having a sufficient space, then it means that your SBCGlobal account has been blocked by the hacker. If that is the case, you need to call at support number provided on the official SBC Yahoo login
- Configuring the same mail on more than one device may result in this problem because the server in such case starts delivering the mail on a single device only rather than delivering on multiple devices. If you have also configured the mail on more than one device and getting the same problem, then you need to call the service provider of your SBCGlobal Net login.
These are all the troubleshooting steps required if you are receiving emails in your inbox folder. If you are still have any problems, then do mention your problem in our comment section below.