If you do not have your own Yahoo account yet, then you can fill up the sign up form to Yahoo mail create account for free. The steps below will guide you through all the process required to create a new Yahoo mail account from scratch.
Processes To Yahoo Mail Create Account
- First of all, you need to complete the Yahoo mail sign up form. So click on this link to open up the form https://login.yahoo.com/account/create?
- Now type in your First and Last Name. It is better to enter your real name if you are creating an email account to use as an official one.
- Choose a unique username. firstname.lastname@example.org will be your full Yahoo email address.
- Create a strong password. Please do not use common password such as qwerty, password, 12345, iloveyou, etc. Choose a longer password (at least 8 character)
- Provide your mobile number that you are using currently followed by your birth-date.
- Select your Gender and then finally click Continue button.
- You now need to verify your phone number that you have provided. If the number is correct, click “Text me an Account Key” button.
- Enter the account key that you have received on your mobile phone via SMS. Click Verify to complete the verification process.
- After the verification step is complete you can now move on to your newly created Yahoo mail account to compose and send emails.
Why Do You Need To Provide Your Phone Number ?
You might be wondering is it really necessary to provide your mobile number while going through Yahoo mail create account steps. If you try and sign up without entering your mobile phone number, you won’t be able to do that.
Because the very next step after you fill up the form is to verify your mobile number. This is to make sure that bots are not creating the account. Another main purpose is that if you ever forget your login details, your password in the future you have to reset your forgotten password. During password reset steps, authentication key will be sent to your mobile phone. Your mobile number will save your day in the near future.